Monday 15 January 2007

26. Untitled

1.

Dark ocean scenario
Deep drownings
Whirlpool beasts inhabit this land
Quickly, grow your wings and be gone
Save your self
Save your wealth, habits and memories
Tell others of this place
Do not forget us who remain.

2.

The riot
Black and whites
A marriage of wrong and right
People are running outside
Keep of the grass please!
All through the night they throw their lies at each other
Sister versus sister
Brother versus brother.

3.

What can we do today that we didn't do yesterday?
Here in this repetition asylum
Electric eclectic
Over the face of new challenges
Zeal, like fresh fruit unpicked
Anguish beyond all comparison
I still smell you in my dreams
I still will kill you in my genes

In thought of killing is thought of ownership
I am bigger, I am stronger
I am winner, I am prize.
Cold eyes.

4.

Her image dies and with it goes normality, peace and empathy
She always said that her death would be caused by a collaboration of all the hatred everyone had for her.
The feud is now over.

5.

Mistaken winner is sinner
We observe this coup
We breath the fumes of cheaters
Alcoholics and wife beaters.

No comments: